Chillingo have released details and a trailer for their upcoming boxing game Touch KO.
This Fight Night inspired game is the brainchild of US-based computer games designers Adam and Matt Mechtley from 6ixset studios. Touch KO gives the gamer a chance to advance through a boxing career, starting from humble beginnings in a run-down gym, all the way to the glamorous grand arena for the title fight.
Featuring ground up technology for the iPhone and intuitive, easy-to-use controls, the team at 6ixset believe that Touch KO game can stand toe-to-toe with PSP or PS2 titles
• The most realistic boxing game on iPhone
• Customizable boxer’s appearance with dozens of equipment and tattoo options
• Dynamically adjustable difficulty
• Quick-Play mode lets you get in a quick bout on the go
• Compete for title fights in Career Mode, rising through the ranks from amateur to champion
• Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
• Accurate scoring uses real boxing rules
• Online leaderboards and achievements
• Crushing knock-out punches
• Random opponent generator creates hundreds of possible opponents
• Play your own music from your iTunes Library
• Additional content packs coming soon!