Artificial Life have sent us a sneak peak at their upcoming platformer iDroids.You play as HAXX, a droid farmer from iDroidabama, on a quest to Socket City to rescue his abducted family fromt he evil clutches of BAD RAMM and his mad gang.
• Find your way out of the maze-like Socket City and climb deep down to The Sewer to find your missing BabyBots
• Use advanced pieces of robot weaponry to shoot, vaporize, and grapple hook your enemiesincluding the Zapper, Goo Shield, Stealth Suit, and many more!
• Achieve high scores to upgrade HAXX’s efficiency and unleash the power of the Lightning Blaster!
• Swing across the deepest canyons using HAXX’s grappling hook
• Use tools and disguises wisely to creep past your foes unharmed
• Prepare yourself for unexpected attacks and adapt your gear to different climates andenvironments!
• Engage in three boss battles and defeat BAD RAMM once and for all
Check out the video and screens below:
We chat through our thoughts on TouchGen's 2012 GOTY...… Listen >
The CFO of Spacetime Studios chats with me about old and new titles in the universe.
… Listen >
In this 83rd episode of the TouchGen Unleashed podcast, we talk iPhone 5, iPad Mini, moan about Square Enix's premiumfreemium...… Listen >
Splosion Man was really fun on xbox! If you are looking for a good platformer on iOS try Pixhelland.… More >
The controls sound a lot like the system that Konami developed for PES on the Wii. In my opinion tha… More >
This is awesome news, I was hoping it would be coming to iOS as well.… More >