Activision have released a sequel to their surprise hit Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies…
The original surprised us with its addictive online co-op play, giving us all a pocket sized left for Dead style experience. New maps were added as rather pricey in game purchases. However, for some reason Activision feel that this new version has enough new content to warrant a separate App, although for owners of the original it is possible to purchase this sequel as DLC too, at a reduced price… but new-comers won’t get the original game.
Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II is out now for $9.99. Get it on
• The Zombie Swamp is a hauntingly beautiful, massive new environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.
• New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.
• Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your team’s ability to work together.
• The online 4-player co-op action you’ve come to expect returns with even more intensity
• New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Edward Richtofen (Germany).
• New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.
• 20 Brand new Achievements for Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II